Here is the list of solutions that passed the Load Testing for TSQL Challenge 48 - Parse and evaluate Arithmetic Expressions using TSQL. Here is the script used to generate the test data.
Note that the challenges are 'always ON', which means that you can submit a solution at any time. You can submit a new solution even after the results are published. If your solution is disqualified due to one of the reasons given above, you can re-submit a new version of the challenge at any time.
Never submitted a solution? Or got a new/different version? Submit it
Test Machine Configuration
Not Happy with the configuration or Test Data?
- OS: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition
- Processor: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E3110 @3.00GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- System Type: 32 Bit Operating System
- SQL Server Version: SQL Server 2008 RTM
- Give us access to a SQL Server instance running on a server with a different configuration and we can run the tests there.
- Suggest alternate load testing data and we will be happy to redo the testing with your data.
- Contact us