- I am looking at the question, but it says that the question is not available for viewing
How do I submit an answer to the quiz?
- Each question is available only after the scheduled publication date. If you look at it before the publication date,
you will see the above message.
At what time (zone) the question will be available on the scheduled publication date?
- After the publication date of each question, you will see an option to write an answer below each question.
How much time do I have to answer each question?
- The questions of each day will be visible from midnight CDT onwards
Where can I see the list of all the questions?
- Each question will stay open for 30 days from the publication date.
Who all are eligible to participate?
- Click on the View Questions link on the right side bar of each quiz to see all the questions. You can also subscribe to the Quiz RSS Feed to
keep a watch on all the new questions.
Is registration required?
- There are no restrictions in the participation. Anyone can participate. The quiz masters of each quiz series are allowed to
participate, but will not be included in the winners list.
Is there a limitation in the number of posts a participant can make against a question?
In one question, If a participant gave 2 different correct replies, is there any possibility that both replies will get marks?
- Yes. The questions need to be answered in a forum and the forum requires a free sign-up
Will expert will be available for further discussions about a question?
- This is totally under the discretion of the quiz master and the evaluation team. The highest score is 10 and the lowest is 0. A participant cannot score more than 10 for a single question.
Got more questions? Ask in the discussion Forum