2012-03-14-126.96.36.199301+000 E1040722932E430 LEVEL: Severe
PID : 26754 TID : 182956718112 PROC : db2bp
INSTANCE: db2my NODE : 000
FUNCTION: DB2 UDB, bsu security, sqlexGetDefaultLoginContext, probe:150
MESSAGE : ADM13001E Plug-in "IBMOSauthclient" received error code "-2" from
the DB2 security plug-in API "db2secGetDefaultLoginContext" with the
error message " ".
Determines the user associated with the default login context, in other words, determines the DB2 authid of the user invoking a DB2 command without explicitly specifying a user ID
The db2secGetDefaultLoginContext API returns the user of the default login context. In the situation , where a DB2 command is executed , but a user ID is not stated.
1) The error occurs because either an authid or user ID (or both) are not returned .
2) These errors occur sporadically – and are considered severe by DB2.
3) This is an OS authentication issue – where some third party is attempting to logon.
4) Typically, the issue by adding the user to /etc/passwd or some other list .
5) Investigate all scans occurring on the server , and map occurrence of errors with scan
6) If Quest is installed , check logs for critical errors
Quest 3.5.2 crashing DB2 9.5
Republished from SQL Server DBA [65 clicks].
Read the original version here [6 clicks].